CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

What doing?



So this is our new saying. I don't mean she says this every so often..... it is more like every 5 seconds. It doesn't matter if I tell her what I'm doing either! She continues to ask. I think a vein exploded in my head yesterday because she asked so many times, I thought I would die!!!! I don't know if I will make it through the Why? stage. I may just go ahead and shoot myself......

On another note.... why do kids continue to scratch and pick at mosquito bites until they bleed and then once you put a bandaide on they pull it right off and ask for another. Another vien exploding. I think I will buy stock in the bandade market!

Note Three: Why is it that she loves to watch other people go to the bathroom and cheer for them and then talk about how they pee pee and poo poo in the potty, but the light isn't going off in her cute little head that "hey, I could do that too"! I mean, isn't my bribbing her with ice cream and a choo choo train not good enough. Man, I'd be pooping all the time if someone bribbed me with something. Maybe I'll just start peeing on myself and see if Brian will bribe me with something. Wait a minute, that didn't sound right! Well, you all know what I mean.

I do get a little aggravated at her but I know she is a pretty good kid. I know she is loving and sweet and has the funniest personality. It is when she hangs out with other kids that I get that warm feeling about her because she usually acts pretty good. I think it may be because she loves to observe what others are doing that she kind of settles down and isn't so "spastic" if you will. I'm not saying she loves to share, but what 2 year old does? Heck, I don't like to share, and if you don't believe me, ask my husband. He knows.

I'll leave you with this interesting fact for the day. I went out with some of the girls last night and left Kate with Brian. Before I left, he was teaching her something and I just thought, that won't last long. It is just funny for now. Well, this morning I asked her what she wanted to eat and she responded in a low manly voice "Nuts". Thanks Brian!!!!

1 comments:

Little Red's Momma said...

RFLMAO !!! Nuts. That's hilarious. I alwasy thought Kate is such a sweetie. It's just when it's your kid, they get on your nerves. Quickly !!