CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My First Pillowcase Dress

I'm ecstatic b/c I finally made my first pillowcase dress (with help from Kimberly of course) and it is perfect if I do say so myself. I'm so proud! I have gloated about it ever since I finished it yesterday afternoon. Is it wrong that I want to show it to the world? I can see it now. People will be begging me to make them one and it will get to the point where people will fight over them and it will go to the highest bidder and I will be rich and famous. OK, so I'm over excited. I can dream can't I?

Of course now that I have made something presentable, I now am imagining making all Kate's clothes and maybe some of mine, but I do this with every hobby I pick up. I get over excited like a kid in a candy store and buy tons of stuff just to realize that I'm not that great and then the ton of stuff just gathers in yet another corner of the house. I have had to start hiding this stuff from the hubby though, b/c he knows that I'm obsessive about things I think I'm going to love. I can never do anything in the small way, if you know what I mean!

2 comments:

MommaDrool said...

Maybe next time, we will actually finish them...or, gasp, make more than one!

Melanie said...

I am feeling so confident about making them I bet I could make about twelve of them in a short amount of time. Maybe we should sell these!!!!