CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Kiss my Heiney

Yesterday Kate was up to no good as usual and she was trying to balance herself between the couch and the coffee table (shoulders and arms on couch; feet on table). Of course she fell like I told her she would! Doesn't she know I know everything!!!! Kidding of course.

As soon as she fell, I knew it hurt because she had that look like "Should I cry or not??" Well, she got up and didn't cry but looked at me and said.... "Mommy, my heiney hurts." Which I responded " I'm sorry. I told you not to do that b/c you would get hurt. I hope you won't do that again." And then she looks at me with sad eyes ..... turns around and bends over and says "Kiss Heiney mommy. It hurts". Now I know that I usually do kiss boo boos but is this going over and beyond my mommy duties? I just laughed when she said it but I knew she was serious. So all I could think of was to tell her that I didn't think I would kiss her heiney but maybe we would just rub it to make it feel better. To which she replied... "No kiss heiney????" No baby I don't want to kiss your heiney. I'm sure this is not the last time in your life you will ever tell me to kiss your heiney, except I'm sure we will be calling it something else then.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but if I'm gonna have to kiss heiny, that's the kind I pick!

Punkin' has started wanting to kiss our boo boos, which can be a little embarrassing considering the places he ends up elbowing us sometimes!

random_mommy said...

I would have kissed the heiny... mostly because I still haven't learned how to say NO to my kid. Can someone teach me that?!?