CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Using the bathroom

I never knew that using the bathroom would become such a big conversation piece between people but it seems that along with me other mothers talk about it a lot too. I now realize as I have in the not so distant past that I may never go to the bathroom alone. Or at least until she turns 12. There was a joke passed around that I got not so long ago about a child going to the bathroom with her in a public place and praising her for going to the bathroom. Well, here is my story....

We went today to see the Imagination Movers (they are on the Disney Channel) and I went to the restroom after the show. Of course I had to take her into the stall with me. I just had to pee but as I was peeing, she was yelling.... Yeah Mommy!!!! Mommy go pee pee in Potty!!!! Yeah!! Then she patted my leg and started rubbing it. Then she tried getting toilet paper and wiping me!!!!! Keep in mind we are in a small stall. I had to explain to her that only mommy wipes her and I don't need help. Then she starts screaming at me that she wants to wipe. I'm sure we gave a few people a good laugh today. How embarrassing!!!!

3 comments:

I'm a Mom!..? said...

What a big helper!!! I love stories like this.

*Yankee Belle* said...

My child likes to add the grunting sounds when I potty. We have such special little girls. ;)

Anonymous said...

Punkin' will tell you, and everyone else in sight, that he went pee pee/"stinky".

And if you are lucky enough (???) to catch him after a "stinky" he will even describe it for you.

You can most definitely thank the hubby for that one!!!