CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 3, 2007

Not now! I'm busy!!!!

Today I was feeding Kate lunch and she was throwing stuff all over the place and telling me things, that I am still not sure what they were and she started buckling herself into her booster seat. I tried to give her a bite of something and she said... Not now, I'm busy!!!. Stunned, I asked her what she said and she looked at me with a stupid look like gosh mom, why can't you listen, and said "Not Now, I'm Busy!!!!". So there you go. She's busy!

On another note, we worked on potty training today and she did have one accident, but she had more progress than not. She is wearing cute little Elmo panties so I constantly have to remind her that if she pees or poops on Elmo, he will cry! So we don't want to upset Elmo. Other than these two things, she hasn't done anything exciting. If she decides to do something worth blogging about, I'll let you know.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I didn't know you had a blog!!! I just stumbled across a couple of new ones from the group. You've gotta post these things!!!

Kate is soooo cute! She'll be potty trained in no time.