CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Viva la Chef

Last weekend Kate was invited to a birthday party at Viva la Chef and she had a blast. Can you tell????
She already loved to pretend cook and loves to help in the kitchen, but this was huge in her book. They let her make her very own pizza. She got to get dirty and put her hands in everything and chop up stuff and at the end she got to eat it. To top it all off, the party favor that was given out was a kids pizza kit so that they could make pizza at home. You can only imagine how many times we had to pretend to make pizza when we got home. It lasted for three days straight. That is all she wanted to do..... all the time! I'm really glad that she has such an interest in cooking since I do not like to at all. I have no interest in cooking. I love to bake, just not cook. I'm guessing she gets her love of cooking from her daddy, much like her love of ice cream.

2 comments:

*Yankee Belle* said...

adorable! Hmmm...wonder if she can talk lil B into cooking...

Kim said...

bring her to my house!! =P