CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Chocolate Milk, Mickey Mouse and other things she needs...

When does a toddler stop whining and saying that they need things? Lately, Kate says she needs chocolate milk when she watches Mickey Mouse. She needs to watch Mickey Mouse in my bed in my room. She needs to watch Mickey all the time. She needs candy all the time. She needs her baby(s) to go with us everywhere. She needs to bring toys for her babies everywhere we go.

She is also very demanding right now. And opinionated. And whiny. I know that most toddlers are this way, but I never imagined it could be so draining. She is also extremely bossy, but I'm pretty sure she gets this from me.

I would like to say that she does have some good sides to her. She is very sweet and loving and has a pretty good personality. She loves her friends and she is very bubbly. She is hilarious too. She loves to make people laugh. She will probably be the class clown! And she is the most beautiful angel when she sleeps. She is very concerned with the way others feel and has sympathy pains (I think) for me. For example: This pregnancy has caused me to have an upset tummy or my lower back hurt horribly. Lately she has been telling me that her baby sister is hurting her tummy or her back really bad and she needs to go to the doctor. Isn't that cute? Well, better go. She is needing something to eat and drink.

4 comments:

MINDY said...

Wow, a lot has transpired since we last saw you at Thanksgiving. It sounds like you did a lot of celebrating over the Christmas season. It also sounds like you have enough "gifts" for Kate to bring out a new one each month to keep her excited. Hope you are feeling better each week. It must be a boy to cause so much discomfort! HA, no matter which one, you will love and enjoy. Of course looks whose talking - I had Nannie at my fingertips every Wednesday & Thursday for many years helping me out tremendously. Give Kate a hug and kiss from MiMi and Uncle Carlo & Kelly & Mallory. We had a wonderful Christmas too. I will send you pictures soon of the "secret nuptials" on 12/20! We are waiting on Miranda to arrive anyday (due on 1/15) no word yet as she is not ready to make her entrance just yet.

random_mommy said...

When is your gender u/s?

Melanie said...

Should be around the end of Feb. or first of March. I can't wait!

Poodlehead said...

Kate sounds persnickety just like her MAMA! hahahahahaha

My son has a current obsession with Blues Clues so I understand the Mickey thing.