CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Blogging Questions

Why do you blog? To update friends and family on what is going on with Brian, Kate, Me and Baby #2.
What was the first blog you ever read? A friend of mine Laura who I grew up with in Decatur
What was the first blog that had you hooked? There are actually several but the two I like to read the most are Random Mommy and I'm a Mom's.
Which blogger friend would you most like to meet in real person? I don't have any blogger friends that I don't know. I'm sad. I don't have enough time to read any one elses.
Which blog do you admire the most, why? Random Mommy. She really puts it all out there, no holes barred and I like that. I wish I was more like that. But I have family that reads mine.
How different are you in real life than in your blog? I don't think I'm a whole lot different. Maybe a little crazier in person. I don't talk about myself much on my blog though. Mostly about the kid.
How many blogs do you keep up with on a daily basis? 12
Link to your 123rd post. Or your 3rd, if you don't have 123. http://followingkate.blogspot.com/Kissing_Boys

1 comments:

random_mommy said...

If family read mine, they would disown me!