CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Food that I'm Craving

Thanks to a friend of mine, today I found a new food to love. You know who you are..... Shame on you! Anyways, if you really know me, you know that there are lots of things that I don't eat. I'm a pretty picky eater. I do not like to eat cream cheese on bagels or anything else for that matter. Just never have. Until today..... Don't know if it is this pregnancy doing it to me or what, but now I want to eat this flavored cream cheese on wheat thins. It is a garden vegetable flavor. OMG it is awesome. I almost helped her finish off a whole (small) container of it this morning. Of course I felt a little sick afterwards, but who cares. It was that good. Try it , you will love it too!!!!

So after that I decided to go to the store and get a few things, with that being on my list. So I was walking around just looking (we all know this is a bad idea) and I ended up getting some oven baked pizzas and lasagna and cottage cheese. I know these don't sound good together. But each time I saw these I thought to myself... Man that sounds good. I don't think it is safe for me to go to the store anymore! I just got through eating some cottage cheese and it was awesome. I never knew cottage cheese could taste this good. I hope I can control myself and not eat the whole container! I have also been lusting after Carbs. Potatoes mostly. I would love to eat a baked potato right now!

Ok, after this you would think... I bet she has gained a ton so far from eating this kind of stuff, but surprisingly, I've lost weight. Yeah!!!!! I'm sure it will catch up to me, but I haven't been able to eat a whole lot lately so maybe that is why I'm so hungry!

3 comments:

Little Red's Momma said...

Yeah, I feel like a sloth after eating all that. Oh well. That's what big sweaters are for right??

My2Suns said...

Glad I got someone else hooked!! HaHa!

I'm a Mom!..? said...

I was addicted to mashed potatoes and pasta for about 3 months -- I think it must be a pregnancy thing. The only thing that sounds good when your are sick all of the time!!