CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So Far So Good

It is Wednesday and I haven't spent a dime. I'm so proud of myself. I've kept myself busy so I wouldn't go shopping so I'm crocheting a blanket and making bows. And doing laundry and cleaning. Of course I may be wasting my time making bows because of this whole new law about testing products for lead. It really is hacking me off that this affects me. I shouldn't be responsible for this as I have to buy products to make my products. It should be the responsibility of the manufacturer of the products I'm buying from. They are large corporations and I am just a SAHM trying to make a little spending money. Anyways, sorry I got off the subject. I just wanted to update my few readers of my progress thus far. Of course, if I continue to crochet as fast as I am, I will have to go to the store and buy more yarn. I should be good until at least Saturday though.

1 comments:

Laura said...

Please come by my house and pick up yarn and fabric - these samples from work are making my office look like the sale section of Hancock's! Oh, and congrats on succeeding on your spending freeze - I'm so proud!