CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Pics From the Aquarium and other stuff

So I've not been on the computer a whole lot to post in awhile, but I figured I should at least post some pics from the past month to keep some of you up to date. We have been sick for the past two weeks so that is why I haven't posted about Christmas and such. We had a wonderful Christmas with both sides of the family and the kids got a ton of toys. Kate is ready for Christmas to come again. Me, not so much.



John is rolling over really well now and babbling all the time. He has a smile that will melt your heart and is a real ladies man. Kate is getting taller everyday and is into rhyming words. She loves Barbies now and I believe we now own almost every Barbie movie out now! So that is all I can think of right now since my head is so stuffed up, so I'll post pics of the aquarium and then Christmas.







2 comments:

Heather S. said...

Cute pics! John looks like a mini Melanie. He is so adorable.

Laura said...

Thanks for posting, Mel! I feel bad for not having visited with y'all in a while. The pics of the kids look GREAT! So glad y'all had a good holiday, and hope you all start feeling better real soon!