CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Coming out of the fog

We are finally getting better! It is about time. Not a lot going on here at the house since we have all been sick. John is rolling around a lot and the poor kid is drooling horribly. His gums are hurting him and he gnaws on everything.

I'm so glad that we are getting better because it is getting to be time to start crafting again. Gotta get ready for Buck Creek Festival (yes, I know that is in May, but I have so much stuff I want to make) and Valentine's Day and Easter are coming up and I have some really cute Bunny bows and will have some cute Valentine bows made too. So keep looking on here and I will probably post them! I also started crocheting a blanket. I know, I know. I don't need to add a project, but this has been something that I have wanted to do for a long time now and I was inspired by my MIL because she made me a beautiful one for Christmas. I also want to embroider lots of things with my new embroidery machine but I need to get used to it first. So I am going to be super busy for the next couple of months. That is ok, because I like to be busy during the winter. The cold weather makes me feel crappy and I need projects to keep my spirits up! Hope everyone is doing well!

0 comments: