CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Random Things

I was tagged by Laura in a meme that asks me to consider things about who I am. So these are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself and things that make you happy.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

I have decided to share things that make me happy.

1.Crafting - This is the best way to describe it. I love to make things. Sewing, hairbows, blankets, painting, anything. I just wish that I had more time for it all.

.2. My Children - Even though they drive me mad sometimes, they are the best thing that has ever happened to me. It is so transforming to me to see two individuals that I made grow and learn. I can't imagine life without them.

3. My husband - No, he doesn't read this so I'm not getting any points for listing him! He is really good to me and endures my craziness. He loves me and takes care of me and I can't imagine being with anyone else.

4. Water skiing/boating/being at the lake - I grew up around a river and my grandparents had a place at Smith Lake. My dad had a boat and so did my grandparents. I learned to ski when I was around 6. Most of my fondest memories revolve around the lake and skiing on the river. I hope that I can provide the same fond memories for my children that I have of Smith Lake. In the summer I just want to stay there and not come home. If Brian didn't have to work, I think we would.

5. Watching Crime Scene stuff like NCIS, CSI, Cold Case, The Closer and Law and Order. I'm addicted and I can't stop watching it. I could watch it all day and not get tired of it. I think I am addicted!

6. Reading - When I have the time, I love to read. Mostly love stories, but I vary sometimes.


Feel free to copy and paste into an email or on your own blog (if you're not one that I tagged!) and pass it on.

I choose to tag:

Mommy Logs
Queen B
Life with the Boys
Poodlehead
A Day in the Life of a Garrison
The Anglea's

Sorry couldn't get the links to work!

1 comments:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

I'm addicted to crime scene shows too! Especially L&O.