CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Time is flying by....

It seems like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant and here it is, about 46 more days to go. Hopefully sooner. We are all getting pretty anxious for him to arrive even though we have still not decided on a name yet. We are kinda to that point where we don't even want to talk about it. Why is it so hard for us to decide on a name?????

Kate and I have kept very busy lately. I've been trying to finalize getting things ready for the baby and she wants to play constantly. She has been helping me with some of the baby stuff. I've also had her enrolled in swim lessons, which she loves. We have finally gotten our ski boat out on the water and it was so nice. Kate loved it and of course she loved swimming too. I also talked her into riding a jet ski. I don't know what changed her mind, but she loves it now. She won't however, ride with her daddy b/c he soaked us with the other jet ski and now she thinks if she rides with him, he will splash her. I'm so glad that she loves being in the water because I'm not sure that her daddy and I would be able to handle her not loving the water. We both grew up around and in the water and with boats so we love it. She definitely has the gene for it. Just hope the little one likes it too. I was worried I wouldn't be able to be on the boat a lot because of the pregnancy, but it doesn't seem to be bothering me that much. I just wish I could ski. I've pulled Brian wake boarding, and it makes me so jealous, b/c I want to ski so bad. I can't believe I'm not going to get to all summer!!!!! Oh well, at least I can swim and ride in the boat until D-Day.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

I remember the first time we took Miss Priss out on the lake. It was like we'd just given her baby valium. Like you, we were relieved to see that she was going to love the water as much as Hubby and I do.