CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Six Random Things

Here's how it works...I was tagged by The Mommy Diaries to identify six random things about myself, then I have to tag six other bloggers and have them do the same thing. So here goes...

1) I love, love, love making things. I pretty much would try anything if someone was willing to show me how. My problem is that I don't usually want to make one thing all the time. I get bored really easy.

2) When I open packages, they must be open from the top. Doesn't matter what it is. My spastic side won't let me open it any other way.

3) I don't like cooking. Not great at it and it brings me no pleasure. I love to bake stuff! Probably because I love desserts!

4) I love to travel, but don't because of the hubby. He acts like he wants to but will never plan for it and then if we actually do go somewhere he usually complains the whole time about spending the money when we could use it for something useful or makes me miserable. Hopefully this will get better.

5) I am not a germ-a-phobe. I do like things clean, but it seems like the harder I clean, the faster it gets dirty (house, kid, etc.). I let my kid get dirty because I know it is good for her to get some germs. However, there are some things even I can't handle.

6) I hate being cold. I could never move somewhere where it is cold most of the time. I would die!

I guess that is about it. I'm not sure if We Doo, Do You? has been tagged yet or not, so if not, you are tagged!

1 comments:

Candice said...

I haven't been tagged yet but I will have to think about my random things...there are so many to choose from!!!