CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot!!!!!

I think that song is appropriate at this time. It is so stinking hot right now. I'm sweating right now and I'm inside with the air conditioner pumping and the fan going. Not helping! I went outside a little while ago and the heat hit me like a wall and I immediately started sweating. I know.... gross. Why are you blogging about sweating???? Well, it is my blog and I figure I can blog about whatever I want to. I'm almost embarrassed to go anywhere because my deodorant, no matter how much I put on, is not helping. I just want to float in a cool pool all day! I've even read on a pregnancy board that some woman was sweating so bad that she was putting pads (sanitary) under her arms so her shirt wouldn't get soaked. I don't think I could do that because if someone saw them, I would die. So if I look like I took a shower in my clothes when you see me it is because I refuse to put pads under my arms. I just can't go there!

0 comments: