CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Updated news on John Rinne

Yes people, he has a name. Hubby and Kate have insisted his name be John, so I caved and gave in. Still not sure about a middle name. I went to the doctor last Thursday and got great news. So far in this pregnancy I've only gained 17 pounds. Yay! Also all my vitals were good and the best news of all is that I am now dialated 1 cm and effaced 50%. So I'm well on my way to having this baby. I know that 1 cm doesn't mean a lot, but the effacement does. I'm also on my every week visits so we will see this Wednesday if I have progressed any more. If those steps I walked this weekend at the lake didn't help, nothing will! Or the bumpy boat ride...... I thought I would die or he would fall out! Anyways, just wanted to post an update!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I am so glad for your sake you are already effaced, I wanted to have Moseley early so bad! Can't wait to see pic of baby John!