CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Warm Weather and other nonsense

This past weekend was so beautiful. It was so nice and warm it made me feel like Spring may actually show up. Saturday I shopped at a consignment sale and bought little miss priss several outfits and Buddha (only name I can come up with so far since he is making me feel like I look like Buddha) lots of outfits. I actually went a little crazy buying him stuff. Clothes only though. Maybe if I get the energy up I'll take pics and post them! On Sunday, hubby was feeling giddy about the weather and insisted we take the ski boat out. So we loaded up and went to Lay Lake. It was so beautiful. Of course we didn't swim b/c the water was OH MY GOD cold. We just rode around a little bit and layed out and played with the toys in the boat that we brought for Kate. She was kinda mad b/c she wanted to swim, but after feeling the water she decided it would be better to swim at home in the bathtub. So after all that excitement, I am now sunburned badly. I made sure to put sunscreen on Kate's face, but her arms got missed and they are really red. I didn't use any sunscreen and now look crazy because I have white spots where my sunglasses were and my nose is blood red. It is sooooo going to peel. And it hurts. My face, arms and legs hurt. Apparently hubby is not feeling the pain as much as I am, b/c he isn't complaining. What luck!

1 comments:

Heather S. said...

I got a really bad sunburn when I was pregnant with "A". Apparently is happens a lot easier when you are pregnant. Wish I would have known that before I got cooked.