CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

And There Was Movement!

Hubby has recently been trying very hard to feel the baby move and of course has yet to feel anything. He always walks away with a disappointed look on his face like something is wrong with him b/c he can't feel what I'm feeling. Which at this point is pretty constant. The kid is kicking me a lot! Last night we were laying in bed talking and baby boy started kicking and I told hubby to put his hand on my stomach. He did and after a few minutes, he felt it. He was pretty excited, but not as excited as I had expected considering he has gone around pouting about not being able to feel it. But he was glad and I think proud of himself for feeling the baby kick. I was really surprised he felt it b/c I thought it was a little early for someone else to feel the kicks, but the doc did say he had long legs! So that is our exciting news for the day.

I took pics of the loot I got from the consignment sale and as soon as I find the cord to link the camera to the computer I will post them so you can all see what I got. Be prepared! It is a lot! And if any of you are planning on getting me a baby gift :) there are still things I need so don't worry. My mom said I need to come up with a list of things I need so I'll be working on that. Bye bye!

0 comments: