CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Easter!

This year, like most, we went to my mom's house for Easter. Mostly b/c I like Kate to go to church on Easter and we haven't found a church to attend where we live. So of course, I had to buy her a cute Easter dress and all! We had a great weekend. We hunted eggs (more times than I would like to admit), colored eggs, went to church and participated in a Easter Egg hunt and held a bunny and then Kate got all kinds of goodies from the Easter bunny. It was so funny though because when she woke up on Sunday I told her I thought that the Easter bunny had left her something in the kitchen. Her response: I bet he left prints allllll through Nana's house just like Santa! Side Note: We put flour on the bottom of Brian's boots and left footprints through the house from the fireplace to the tree for Christmas. So anyways, I made up an excuse and said that the bunny didn't leave prints on the floor because I think his feet were pretty clean when he came in. She seemed ok with this and ran into the kitchen to see what she got. Of course it was a plethora of Dora stuff and she was thrilled.

So here are some pics from our Easter weekend:









1 comments:

My2Suns said...

Cute pictures! I love Kate's dress, she is so pretty.