CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Names

As we move closer to the due date (ok, we still have awhile but the date is still getting closer and closer) hubby and I have been throwing around names for the little one. We had originally thought we might just name him after hubby but the thought of calling him Junior or Jeff or BJ just isn't sitting well with us. Or it just isn't making us really excited. Then we came up with a list of all the names that we thought were ok or liked. We have sat down a couple of times and marked off names that we just didn't think we liked or couldn't see us screaming at our kid. So now it is down to a couple and we just can't decide. I'm glad we still have a little while b/c we would be in trouble if we didn't. So, I thought I would put what we have left on the list and see if anyone has an opinion or any thoughts on the names we have left. However, just because you say that you don't like something does not mean that our child will not be named that. I'm just looking for thoughts on our names. Or do you have any others that you think are good names? So here is the list:

Alexander (Alex)
Ford
John
Chase
Luke/Lucas

I think this is all that is left. I really like the name Cooper, but Brian says that is out. We have thrown around the name John Alexander a lot and I really like Chase Alexander but given our last name his initials would be JAR or CAR. I guess it could be worse! So there they are. Let the opinions roll......

6 comments:

random_mommy said...

I knew a guy named Ford, and always liked that name. Chase is always a cute one too. They're all good names, you'll have a hard time deciding!

I like Alexander as the middle name Chase or Ford.

Jessica said...

I like John Alexander a lot! It sounds very regal!

My2Suns said...

Boy you are going to have a tough time. They all sound good. You are better than we were though, my youngest didn't have a name until about a month before he was born. We just couldn't agree on anything. I really like Ford and Chase.

Anonymous said...

I like Alexander. Maybe that's why it is Punkin's middle name. I like Chase Alexander.

Rebecka said...

I dont like ford but i like Luke. i have just started reading your blog, im still semi new to the blog thing even though ive been on blogger since january

Laura said...

You're really considering Ford? TJ will be THRILLED!