CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

How Time Flies

Today I was talking to a friend of mine and we were reminiscing about when our kids were infants, from the time they were born till now and how much they have changed. It seems like just yesterday I brought my little killer sweet angel home. From the first day we brought her home with us she has been screaming her head off the quietest baby and such a eye opener blessing to us. Yes, we lost our late night partying and hanging out with friends, basically doing anything we wanted youthful activities, but it was worth it. She is the best thing that has ever happened to us even if some days I wonder why God is punishing me. So I thought I would share some pics to show you how much our little one has grown and changed. It has been a miracle she made it alive to see this point such a blessing to see her grow and learn over the last two years and I can't wait to see how much longer she will survive how much she changes in the the future.



























4 comments:

Kevin said...

omg! I laughed so hard at this! Hope you are well!!! -Jess

My2Suns said...

I love that the dog has the same costume!

*Yankee Belle* said...

Where is the time going???

Amy J said...

So cute! Brooke made the blog! Kate was just a cutie from the start wasn't she?