CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

First Day of MDO



I know I'm a little behind on this because she started last week but I've been gone and busy so here goes. Kate started MDO last Thursday and she said and I quote " I played hard, hard, hard." She also said she danced and sang and colored. So I think she loves it. Except for the part where I drop her off. She just does not like that. So after a bunch of screaming and crying I just have to walk out and not worry about it b/c I know she will stop. But man it is hard!!!! So here are some pics of her before we went to school.

To the left is the smiling picture and below is the serious look. If you know my child, you know the serious look!

1 comments:

Laura said...

How cute is she - LOVE the "serious look"! I'll try and give you a call this week if we find out about TJ's job thing - I'm really hoping Anna Kate and Kate can grow up together!