CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Ponderings and Reflections

So lately I've had a million things going through my brain. Also questions I'm not sure I can fully explain to my two year old to where she can really understand. Could be pregnancy or just my usual crazy thinking but here they are:



1) How do you explain to a two year old that wiping your nose and then your crotch with the same tissue paper is not acceptable? (This happened this morning and I'm really thinking I'm going to go wash her again, because the thought is really making me sick!)



2) Why do politics bring out the worst in people? I've had several people who don't share my thoughts on politics continually push theirs in my face and it really aggravates me. Yes, I'm a Republican and although we may not have the strongest candidate running, I will still not vote Democratic because there are just too many issues that I don't agree with. However, that is my thoughts and my opinions and I'm ok with you not agreeing with them. I will not push my opinion on you and I want the same respect please!!!!! Also, please do not bash the president. I think he deserves the up most respect because I believe this has got to be one of the hardest jobs ever. The whole world criticises this man every time he makes a decision. He does not make his decisions on his own. He has a whole crew of people who give him advice and information that the public will never see. He doesn't pull this stuff out of his a$$ just because he feels like it. That is not the way the government works. The reason things don't happen is because everything has to go through congress and there are Democrats and Republicans who help make these decisions. Ok, enough of that.



3) I'm almost 30 and I have a kid that will be 3 soon and I'm about to have another child in about 5 months. It has all hit me recently like a ton of bricks. Am I old enough to have two children? I guess I am because I have several friends who are my age that have two kids. But I don't feel like I'm old enough to have two kids and I'm still in shock that I'm about to turn 30. I don't think I'm so upset that I'm going to turn 30, just that time has flown by and I can't believe it is already here.

4)Pregnancy makes me forgetful and indecisive. Will this go away once I give birth?

5) Will I ever get my house cleaned?????

I've written this post three times now and it keeps erasing it so I'm going to stop now. I'm tired and I need to continue to clean and do laundry. Until next time..................

0 comments: