CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

It's A Boy!

We found out last week that we are having a boy! I was actually suprised because I just really felt like it would be another girl. But I'm really not disappointed. Just overwhelmed because I know I'm going to have to go through all of Kate's things and get rid of most of the pink. Brian, of course, is very excited and has acted like he is so in love with me for giving him a boy. Even though we know I didn't really have anything to do with determining the sex of the baby.


As soon as we found out I started thinking about what all we would need for this new little one and got right on the computer and started looking up all kinds of stuff. But first and formost, the bedding. Kate's strawberry Pottery Barn stuff wouldn't work, so I researched bedding for probably two days and finally decided on one. I know, quick, but I'm feeling like I need to get it together before I get too big and pregnant and don't want to do anything. So here is a pic of the bedding that we went and got today.....

Isn't it cute? I think so. Brian likes it but isn't so excited because he now knows he is going to have to help me paint the room since it is currently bright green. And as soon as I figure out what bedding Kate is going to get then he has to help me paint that room too. He is NOT excited about painting. But he is excited about the cutest outfit ever that we bought today. It is a plaid short overall with a shirt to go under and a hat that matches the overalls. Too cute!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

yay! boys are so sweet an cuddly! they sure love their mommas!

My2Suns said...

Hey don't give him ALL the credit for making the boy, your egg had to let his litte swimmer in so you do have some part in it. Take credit girl!
Cute bedding!

Little Red's Momma said...

You won't have to "give up" the pink completely. Little Red will wear it with pride and then you can see it all the time !!