CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

17 Weeks and Counting

So I hit 17 weeks on Tuesday and everything seems to be going well. We get to go to the doctor on Thursday of next week to find out the sex of the baby. Kate is still very excited about the baby. She doesn't understand why this baby can't come out right now though. She wants to take care of it. If it were up to her she would drag all the baby stuff out right now and practice taking care of a baby by using her dolls, because if you know her, you know that her babies are real. She is always talking to them. And all of her imaginary friends. I'm guessing there are at least 30 or more because it is always someone new. However, she really likes to pretend that Swiper from Dora is pushing her or bothering her.

She is really amazing. She says the craziest stuff. She has an imagination that is beyond anything I can fathom. She must have gotten it from her daddy because I have never had a good imagination. I can't believe she will be three in a couple of months. It makes me so sad to think that my baby is getting so big so fast. Time flies by and you don't even realize it. I am just so glad that I have the opportunity to stay home with her and really spend quality time with her before she gets too big to spend time with me.

1 comments:

Candice said...

Love 'em while you can!!