CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Haircut #2

Hubby cut Kate's hair awhile back and he did a pretty good job, but her hair still just didn't look right to me, so I recently took her to a kid's salon called Sweet and Sassy. A lot of my friends from the MOMs group took their children and loved it so I decided we would try it out. It was so neat and she loved it. She kept admiring herself in the mirror and telling me she was soooo pretty! They even put glitter in her hair and a glitter stamp on her face and gave her a sucker. It was almost more than she could handle. Here are some pics to show you just how funny the whole thing was.





4 comments:

*Yankee Belle* said...

I just want lil B to GROW hair. Kate looks too cute!!! ANd so proud!

Candice said...

Cute Cute

Daphne said...

so cute

I'm a Mom!..? said...

Please tell me you didn't miss out on the smell of cotton candy!!! I wanted to eat the Munchkin all day after they put that stuff on her!