CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Back from the Cruise

So I recently went on a cruise with my grandma and came back on Monday. It was a relaxing cruise and we had a really good time. I just wish Hubby would have come with me. That is a whole other story though. I needed the relaxation and just a break from Kate. I think sometimes you need a break from your child or children every now and then to get your brain on straight. I know I don't think clearly while chasing Kate all day! Anyways, I was so pleased that she was ecstatic to see me when I went to pick her up. The only problem..... she didn't want to leave her Nana either. Once we got home she seemed ok, but yesterday, she told me I was mean and that she wanted to go back to Nana's house and stay. Tough kid!!!! You have to live with me until I kick you out at 18!!!! Kidding. I know she loves me, but sometimes it hurts my feelings when she wants to be with someone other than me. I know that is selfish, but it is just the facts. Of course, when I'm frustrated with her I don't care if she wants someone besides me. Anyways, we are back at our regular schedule and now we have to get ready for school. I will post Halloween pictures of her a little later.

0 comments: