CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

OK, so I'm Behind

I know, I know. It has been awhile since I've blogged. And I've missed it. But I've been busy. I know we are all busy. But since my last blog we have traveled to Orlando and back and I've been trying to make bows and sleep mats for a Holiday Open House that my friend Sherry had at her house, so I haven't had a whole lot of free time.

Thanksgiving was great. We went to hubby's aunt and uncle's to eat and the whole family was there. The food was great of course. A cousin was suprised by her boyfriend who recently completed Army bootcamp. Plus we had a baby shower for another cousin. The next day we traveled to Brian's parents boat to stay with them. We had a great time as we traveled in the boat down the Intercoastal Waterway for a day. We saw dolphins and lots of pelicans and seagulls. Kate loved it. Here are some pics:



I think Chloe enjoyed it too. She adapted to boat life well as she joined in with the other dogs as they barked at all the boats going by. Anyways, it was a great trip except for when we found our car with a dead battery b/c Kate turned a light on in the trunk. The ride home was long and we were really tired, but glad that we went. It took me three days to wash the clothes and get everything back to the way it was before we left. I think it will be awhile before we really travel again!



2 comments:

Jessica said...

Aw Kate looks so beautiful! And so big!

Daphne said...

great pics