CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Birthday Thanks

Today is my birthday and of course Thanksgiving is coming up so I've been thinking about all the things I'm thankful for. Of course I have a lot to be thankful for after 29 years, so here goes:

1) My health - I am so fortunate to be healthy because I know a lot of people out there have a lot more problems than I can even image having.
2) My Mother - For having me, teaching me the difference between right and wrong, loving me with all her heart and soul and working so hard to give me the best life possible.
2)My Grandmother Rose - For helping to raise me, being one of my best friends, taking me on trips, and just loving me no matter what.
3)My Step-Father - For loving and taking care of my mother, and loving me and my brother like we were his own. For being crazy and helping us have fun no matter what. We owe him a lot.
4) My father, grandma Hazel and the rest of his family - For being such a close knit family and showing me that family is important
5) My Husband - For knowing the real me and still loving me no matter what. For giving me the most precious gift I could ever receive, my sweet little girl. For being the constant in my life and supporting me.
6)My Child - I never imagined I could love someone so much. I'm so thankful she is healthy and happy.
7) My family's health - I know some are healthier than others, but they are all in fairly good health.
8) My friends - I have some really great friends. They like me even though they know I'm a big wierdo. And they aren't scared to be seen in public with me.
9) Being in a stable position in my life - I really feel like I'm in a good place in my life and I can't imagine it being any better than this.
10)My In-laws - They are such a blessing. I'm sure they think I'm crazy but, they are supportive and have welcomed me into their family. They are also a lot of fun to hang out with.
11) My husband's extended family - They are all so wonderful. They have acted like I was a part of their family right from the beginning and I've been so fortunate to get to watch all the little ones grow up.
12) The experiences I've had thus far - because I think they have made me the person I am today.

I'm going to stop here because the kiddo is screaming. Hope everyone is having a great day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! I wish I was 29!!

The new layout looks great. I like the pink!