CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Yeah!!!

I'm so excited. One of my friends and neighbors called me yesterday and told me she received free tickets to the Broadway show Phantom of the Opera and wanted to know if I would go with her. YES!!!!!! I've always wanted to see a show like this and hubby would never go to something like this, even though he said he had thought about buying tickets to this one and taking me. He lies...... Anyways, I'm going tonight and I'm pumped. We are sitting next to the orchestra so I hope they are good seats. I won't care b/c I'll be too excited b/c I'm there. And what does any of this have to do with Kate.... Nothing. I think I deserve a post or two of things just about me or hubby or anything random I want to talk about. Hope you have a great night. I'm sure I will!!!!!

0 comments: