CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 15, 2007

I love you too much!

Most of the time my child drives me slightly insane. I think every mother can admit this. I love her with all my heart and soul and never thought I would feel this way about anyone, but I do. I made her and she is all mine. Well, of course I share her with hubby, but you know what I mean. I don't pretend that she is sweet and innocent all the time. Nor do I try to put her off as the perfect angel. I'm more of a tell it like it is kind of person. Most of the time I do it in a nice way though. Anywho.... the other morning I was trying to get ready for work ( yes, I am working on a temp. basis right now) and Kate came in the bathroom and asked me to hold her. This is a normal thing. She asks me to hold her and I say no. She asks again and I say, why. Most of the time she just whines and moans for me to hold her and throws a fit. But that morning she actually decided to respond with..... " Cuz, I love you too much!" I'm not normally a sentimental person in this regard, but my heart melted and I thought, ok, that is the sweetest thing I've ever heard. My response to her " Come here. I'll hold you b/c I love you too much too!" Aren't they sweet some times? I hope I never forget her saying this!

2 comments:

JGarrisonDesigns said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I'm a Mom!..? said...

Too cute! How could you possibly refuse that?