CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 8, 2007

Halloween is Coming!

Happy October!


We are getting geared up for Halloween now and we've put out all our decorations (which aren't alot). Kate will be Cinderella this year and I'm sure she will be beautiful. She really loves Cinderella right now! I haven't taken a picture of her yet, but when I do, I'll post it. I have made her a Halloween dress and she looks really cute in it. Check it out!




Shortly after Halloween (the day after), I will be leaving with my grandmother to go to Mobile to board a cruise ship. I've never been on a cruise before so I'm really excited about it. Plus, it has been awhile since I've been anywhere with my grandmother and I love to spend time with her. She has been like a mother to me my whole life and I use to spend loads of my time with her before I moved off to college.


The next weekend marks my 29th year of life. Yes, it will be my birthday. Nothing exciting planned because the rest of the month is packed. The next weekend we will be traveling to Gatlinburg to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family. My parents have rented a chalet in the mountains and my whole family will be going there. We will return on that Sunday because Brian has to work on Monday and then on Wednesday night we will load up the car and travel to Orlando to spend Thanksgiving with Brian's family. I'm tired just thinking about all the traveling we are going to do. I know Kate will love being with all of our family though and they will all love being with her.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

super cute, she looks like she's having a ball!

Anonymous said...

Kate is such a cutie! And the dress looks great.

Sound like you've got a busy few weeks ahead of you. Busy, but fun!

I'm a Mom!..? said...

A cruise?? I'm jealous!