CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Interesting Week

So Monday I spent about 3 1/2 hours in Labor and Delivery to be sent home. I was contracting pretty well when I went in, but it eventually faded away. It didn't help me dialate any more so they sent me home. I was a little bummed. Anyways, went to the doc today and I am now 3 1/2 cm dialated. Forgot to ask about effacement, but I'm so close to 4 cm I don't care. Of course 3 1/2 cm is not enough to keep me, so we scheduled an induction for Tuesday, July 15. So this is officially what I like to call Eviction Day! I'm evicting his butt from my body. When the doc measured me today, she said he was measuring a little small, so she sent me to get an ultrasound. Everything seems to be ok and he is 6 lbs 9 oz as of right now. I wouldn't consider this measuring small as Kate was 7 lbs 2 oz. So hopefully he will be just a little bigger on E-Day. Unless of course I go before E-day, which would be fine.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Woo hoo, less than a week. I know you are excited!

I'm a Mom!..? said...

Birth them small, grow them big.... Good luck!