CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

He's Here!

John Grayson made his appearance on July 15th at 10:58am. He was 7 pounds and 6 ounces and 20 inches long. He has a full head of black hair and basically looks exactly like me. He is just perfect. The labor part was not that great as I started out with them not being able to get an IV in. It took them five times, and the fifth time was the anesthesiologist. Then I was nauseous the rest of the time. The only good thing that happened was that I only had to push once. We are now at home and trying to adjust to having two children. Kate is super excited about her baby brother and wants to "help" all the time. Here are some pics of John and of our special day.








3 comments:

Candice said...

Yay, you finally blogged about it. He is perfect.

Amber B. said...

congratulations! He is a real cutie!

I'm a Mom!..? said...

Congratulations....