CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Baby Boy's Room

It is almost complete. Hubby just finished painting it and it looks super cute. I'm pretty excited because he also put the crib together and I got the bedding ready and he went ahead and put it on. Now we just have to paint a shelf to go over the dresser, pick out some cute little things to set on it and the changing table and it should be ready. I took some pics so you could see it. Hope you enjoy.....





5 comments:

Candice said...

Brian did a great job. I love it.

I'm a Mom!..? said...

Very cute -- you're so ahead of the game, the twins room still isn't finished. We just got the furniture today. We are total slackers!

My2Suns said...

Wow that looks great!

Kelly said...

Very cute! I really like the stripes...What a nice room for the 'lil man.

Princess Motormouth said...

Love the nursery-especially the stripes!