CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Been Busy

So I've been busy doing a lot lately. But the most important thing that I have finished so far is that I've crocheted a blanket. I've always wanted to do one, so my MIL helped me by showing me how to start and then I was hooked. Here are pics of the final product.

This is the whole thing laid out.

This is a close up so you can see the colors. It turned out nice I thought.

I've also embroidered some burp clothes but forgot to take pics of them. I've been making all kinds of bows and started working on a dress for Kate. I'll post a pic of it once I'm done.

We have a lot of things coming up, such as baby showers, birthday parties, Spring Break, and we were supposed to go on a vacation, but instead of doing that, hubby has decided the economy is too bad and we need to work on the house instead. Great! I just wanted to get away from here.

John and Kate are both growing like weeds. John is now mobile and crawling all over the place and getting into everything. He is still the sweetest little boy and he is so cuddly. Kate is as spastic as ever and she can't wait to go spend time with her Gigi and Nana. Honestly, neither can I.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

What kind of machine did you end up getting? Love the colors of the blanket!

Melanie said...

It is a Singer Futura CE150

Kim said...

i love the colors you used in your blanket. it looks awesome. great job!

I'm a Mom!..? said...

Good Job, you are such a Martha Stewart!