CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

9 Years


Today is hubby and I's 9 year anniversary. Doesn't seem like it has been that long. Now, 9 years, a dog, two kids and three goldfish later, I still love him with all my heart. He is a good man and I can't imagine that I could have found a better man to marry. He is so the opposite of me but at the same time the same. We both have our good sides and our bad, but we seem to make it work. I never thought I would get married, much less have children, but once I met hubby, it all seemed to fall in place. So this post is for the hubby (even though he probably won't read it), I love you and can't wait to see what the next 9 bring us!

1 comments:

Laura said...

Awww how sweet, Mel! Happy Anniversary from the other anniversary couple. Thanks for taking care of the critters this weekend - I think you're gonna like what we picked up for y'all!