CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Ice Skating and New Pictures

Kate and I went ice skating today and I think we did pretty good. She loved it. I'm glad because I'm not that great at ice skating. She was very brave and thought she could just go out there and ice skate but soon realized that we would have to hold on to the side in order to stay upright. Here are some pics of our adventure....



I also took some pics of the kids this morning and thought I would share them. They looked so cute this morning.

Kate took pics of John and I yesterday because she thinks she is big enough to take pics with my camera now and so we took turns taking pics of each other. Here is some we took yesterday.














2 comments:

Laura said...

Cute Cute pics! You have such a precious family - I'm so glad you're such a good influence on me (snort!)

Candice said...

Good pics!! I wish that we could have gone ice skating with you guys!! Maybe next time!!