CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

10 Weeks Old

John is 10 Weeks old today. Time has flown by. He is so sweet and such a talker. He screams a lot, but mostly because he wants to eat or be held. He smiles a lot when I talk to him and it just makes me melt. I didn't realize that I could love someone as much as I love Kate, but I do. I just feel so connected with him. I think it is becaus I knew what I was in store for before I had him and I'm not so nervous about what to do. I can just enjoy this time with him. At his latest appt. he weighed 12 pounds and is 26 1/4 inches long. He is getting so big and I'm really very sad about it. Well, gotta go change a stinky diaper.

1 comments:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

I can't believe he's already 10 weeks old!!!

He's such a cutie.