CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Updating for the few who read this

Since Nannie got on to me that I have not updated in a long while, I thought I had better get to it. Since Kate started Kindergarden, Brian has gotten a new job, we have sold our home in Helena, bought a home in Madison and Kate started a new kindergarden. The transistion went really smoothly. Kate has already made friends and so has John. I have also made a new friend and believe it or not, she is as crafty as me if not more so. I'm loving it!!!! All our neighbors have been really nice and inviting. Kate loves her new school and teacher and is doing really well. She is already starting to read and is always asking how to spell stuff now. John is talking up a storm now and is in full force boy mode. He is the sweetest angel one moment and then he is the meanest child with whining on the side! He is definitely my child as he basically looks identical to me.
For Halloween Kate wanted to be a cow girl so of course John wanted to be a cow boy because he wants to do everything Kate does. They were both cute and had a pretty good time trick-or-treating. We also had some friends come up from Mobile and visit us and we went to the pumpkin patch. I'll post pics of that below. Other than that we are just preparing for Thanksgiving at my mom's house and trying to make lists for Santa and also getting ready for my brother's wedding which will be in May.






0 comments: