CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

I'm a bad blogger!!!!

I just forget to do it. And when I do remember, I don't have time to. So, I thought since I have a minute and I'm remembering to do it, I should blog as fast as possible. There is no telling when I'll be back here again. We have stayed very busy. Kate and John have both started school. Kate is in K4 and loves it. She is learning so much. She can say the Pledge of Allegiance and she has learned three bible verses. She is also learning to cut with scissors and she is learning to color in the lines. She loves loves loves her teacher Ms. Carla and I couldn't be more pleased. Well, if she could stay longer every day then I would be ecstatic. John loves school too. He just doesn't want me to leave him. He is now walking, I mean running and getting into everything. We fairly recently spent an evening in the ER for the first time. We always figured it would be Kate we would have to rush up there, but it ended up being John. Kate taught John to throw himself on the beanbag and it was too close to our coffee table and he knocked a hole in his forehead. Seriously, a hole. It almost looked like he had another eye. So off to the ER we went. He got three stitches and thought it was a blast going there. I hope this is not a sign of things to come!!!!


I've recently been in a Craft festival in Mt. Laurel and it was such a nice festival. I'm checking into others that I might participate in and hope I do well. I recently finished the kids matching Alabama outfits and they finally wore them yesterday. They were so cute!!!!!! Here is a pic.



Even if you are a fan of another team, you have to admit, they turned out cute! I've also made some new hair bows. Here are a few pics...






























I've also been embroidering some stuff, but I haven't got pics of them yet. If I get back on here fairly soon, I will post pics of them. Until then.....Gotta go.