CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Teeth and Other Things

John now has three top teeth in. He is not in good spirits today because I believe that three others are trying to come in...... on the top! No bottom teeth. What is the deal? Is he going to be that kid that only has top teeth? Oh well, he is still super cute! He is now 11 months old now and I can't believe he will be one in a couple of weeks. He was just born yesterday!!!!!! I don't believe he will be walking by the time he is one like Kate though. He just doesn't seem interested. Which is ok by me! I just need to convince him that he should eat more regular food and get off the bottle, because I'm sick of washing them. Sick of it!!!!!!

On another note, Kate is doing good. Growing like a weed. Usually this is where I tell you that she is being her normal lovely self, but alas, I am not. Something has happened. Not sure exactly what caused this change but there has been one. She wants me to hold her all the time. She tells me she loves me every... five..... minutes. If she even thinks she is hurt or going to be sick, she comes crying to me. It is weird, because she has always been the crazy wild child who didn't need comforting. And she is sort of behaving. Well, behaving for her that is. I think she said Yes ma'am to me three times yesterday..... Who is this child? Manners... with me? I hope this keeps going and she gets better and better because I just knew she was going to have to be sent to boot camp when she became a teenager!

Off to work now. Really busy with making stuff and trying (unsuccessfully) to clean the house. I sooooo need a maid!!!!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Awww yay for Kate! I'm so glad she's been more loving lately - just makes ya feel all warm and fuzzy. Baby John is getting so big; I can't believe he's almost 1! Give them both big hugs from us!

Kim said...

i enjoyed reading this update. i can see you say it as i read it. hope baby john starts feeling better. lyla is teething here too (except only on her bottom)...maybe they can share an apple one day. LOL