CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

It has been awhile.... I know

Things have been slightly hectic here the past month or so, so I haven't been online to post in awhile. John now has two teeth and is trying to get over a double ear infection. Kate just had her 4th birthday and she is a brat just as usual. She got a bike for her birthday and it is like a kid turning 16 and getting a car. She wants to ride it all the time. I however don't want to walk around the block five million times. Easter was good. We went to Decatur and saw my family. We have been to lots of birthday parties and baby showers and a million other things. So I will post pics now so you can see how much the kids have changed.






















4 comments:

Laura said...

I am in love with the pic of John on the big wheels - You should get that one blown up! And how cute was kate in her dance outfit?!? I love it! (not a bad pic of her and the Bean either!) :-)

BlessedMom said...

Now I can actually read your blog and not consider myself a stalker anymore!! Yay, me! I'm actually shocked we haven't run into each other before...with all this "common ground" of ours!

Jack and Laura said...

I love the new pics and I cannot believe how they have grown!!!

Kim said...

i love all the pics, however, it's crazy to see kate on a big girl bike!! i am not looking forward to running after abby on one without training wheels...i think it will scare me to death!