CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

I have been extremely busy lately. I have begun selling bows and it is taking up an extraordinary amount of time. I am having a blast doing it though! Last weekend I went with Ladydoos and another friend to Prince of Peace Catholic Church to sell bows and did fairly decent. This weekend I set up a table at a Vendor Show in Helena. I did pretty good at it too. I have now signed myself up for a Winter Festival this weekend at an Elementary School and I'm trying to get into a home show on Dec. 5. So needless to say, I will be busy until then. Along with Thanksgiving of course.

John is growing like a weed. He is the complete length of his changing table in his pack and play. I'm sure he exceeds the weight for it also, but I still put him there. He is trying really hard to roll over, but can only get on his side and then kicks like a crazy man trying to get the rest of the way over. He is also drooling quite a bit, but I don't feel any teeth yet. He has been jumping quite a bit in his jumping chair that attaches to the door frame and he sits in his excersaucer too.

Kate is getting bigger everyday. I swear she has gotten taller. She always has something interesting to say. For example, she told Brian and I that when she gets older, that she was going to drive his car and he could drive the old truck. I asked her where she was going to drive to and she said that she was just going to go to one of her friends house! She is already talking like a teenager! She has been telling me no a lot too. Or that she doesn't feel like doing what I ask her to do.

So this is my update. If anyone would like to check out my bows, I have an etsy account where I am selling them. bmkrinne.etsy.com

2 comments:

Laura said...

Yea! I love your updates!

Jessica said...

Melanie! You are so talented I LOVE your bows!