CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

What?

Today on the way home from MDO Kate decided to tell me something I just have to share. So here goes:

Kate: Mom, do you know that Jesus turns the trees red?
Me: You mean the leaves?
Kate: Yeah, the leaves. I wish he wouldn't do that because it makes me nervous because they make me so itchy!
Me: It makes you nervous?
Kate: Yep!
Me: Ok.

Why argue about her feelings. It is so funny to hear her try to make sense of it all.

John is still sleeping all night. From around 8:30 or 9 till 5:30 or 6. It is wonderful. Or it would be wonderful if Kate would sleep all night. She is waking up about once or twice during the night. I swear I want to duck tape her to her bed. Of course I would have to duck tape her mouth also!

1 comments:

Laura said...

Love the comment about the trees! It was great to see y'all last night - come over any time!